Due to the high demand, we are very pleased to conduct the remuneration survey «NPO21» for non-profit organisations. This year’s edition is conducted nationwide in English and in German. Again, we look forward to welcoming many participants!
How is the remuneration survey NPO21 conducted?
When taking part in this remuneration survey, participants enter their internal salary data into a confidential and secure survey file. Once the survey is concluded, participants receive a detailed and anonymised report on the current remuneration in the sector as well as on their organisation^s position in the concerned sector compared to comparable organisations and/or competitors.
NPO21 – Key points
- This survey is carried out nationwide in English and German
- Covers over 40 specialist and management functions in the sector of non-profit and public organisations
- Statistical evaluations of basic salary, variable remuneration and lump-sum expenses
- Separate evaluation according to specialisation and size of your organisation as well as to its region and canton
- Results tailored to the specific needs of each participating organisation and presented in a clear and understandable manner
- Additional report on current remuneration practices (e.g. on working hours, variable remuneration and career starters)
NPO21 – Time schedule 2021
- Offiical launch / start of registration: March 2021
- Closing date for registration: June 11th, 2021
- Deadline for data submission by means of a completed Excel questionnaire: June 30th, 2021
- Presentation of the results: September 2021
Product description, list of functions and registration form
Kindly find detailed information regarding the remuneration survey «NPO21» made available in the documents to be downloaded here:
Remuneration survey «NPO21» – Product description
Remuneration survey «NPO21» – List of functions
Remuneration survey «NPO21» – Registration form
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding this survey, your participation or should you need further information or support.
Of course we are also happy to answer any other question regarding the optimisation or adjustment of your remuneration structures, to provide advice or be of assistance in these issues.