This is the fourth time we are conducting a real estate remuneration survey. The target groups are real estate service providers, property investors and developers as well as planning, construction and facility management companies and GU/TUs. This year’s edition will be launched in Switzerland nationwide in two languages (German & French).
How is the remuneration survey Immo21 conducted?
When taking part in the remuneration survey you enter your internal salary data into a confidential survey file and receive a detailed and anonymous report on the current remuneration in the market and your company’s position compared to the competition.
Immo21 – Key Points
- Nationwide implementation in German and French
- Tailor-made results
- More than 100 specialist and management functions in the real estate and construction sectors
- Statistical evaluations of basic pay, variable remuneration and lump-sum expenses
- Separate evaluation according to orientation and size of companies as well as regions and cantons
- Understandable results for participants with an additional report on current remuneration practices (e.g. on working hours, variable remuneration and career starters)
Immo21 – Schedule
- Closing date for registration : 1st of June 2021
- Sending out of the questionnaires to participants : April 2021
- Closing date for the submission of data in the Excel questionnaire : 30th of June 2021
- Results shall be available in September 2021
Product description, list of functions and registration form
Kindly download the documents either in German or in French proposed below in order to receive detailed information regarding the remuneration survey Immo21.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding how to proceed or the filling out of the questionnaire.
Do you have questions regarding the optimisation or adjustment of your salary structures? We will be happy to advise you on all salary issues. Please do not hesitate to call us or send us an e-mail.