This is the third time we conduct the Real Estate & Construction remuneration survey 2018 survey. Target groups are real estate service providers, property investors and developers as well as planning, construction and facility-management companies and GU/TUs. This year’s edition will be launched in Switzerland nationwide in two languages (German & French).
When you take part in the remuneration survey, you enter your internal salary data in a confidential survey file, receiving a detailed and anonymous report on the current remuneration in the market and your company’s position vis-à-vis the competition.
Real Estate & Construction remuneration survey – key points
- Carried out nationwide in German and French
- Tailor-made participation options for small to large companies
- Over 75 specialist and management functions in the real estate and construction sectors
- Statistical evaluations of base salary, variable remuneration and lump-sum expenses
- Separate evaluation according to orientation and size of companies as well as regions and cantons
- Understandable results for participants with additional report on current remuneration practices (e. g. on working hours, variable remuneration and career starters)
Registration form and other documents
Further documents will be made available in the second half of the year.