We are pleased to announce the renewed continuation of our successful Medtech Remuneration Survey in 2022. It shall be the fifth time that we are conducting this survey in the medtech industry. Target groups are providers of medical technology solutions from the medtech and pharma sectors. This new edition is launched nationwide in Switzerland and carried out both in English and in German.
When taking part in this remuneration survey, participants enter their internal salary data in a confidential survey file and once the survey is concluded, participants receive a detailed and anonymised report on the current remuneration in the market as well as their company’s position in the market compared to competitors.
We deliver more than just an evaluation of the compensation within a company or an organisation. Every participant receives the following documentation:
- Report on market practices
- Comparative analysis – Your data is directly compared to the market
- Function-specific analysis – Evaluation of all the entered data
- Excel results – All evaluated results are made available and provided in Excel for further use
Medtech Remuneration Survey 2022 – Key points
- Carried out nationwide in English and in German
- Tailor-made participation options for small to large companies
- Over 90 specialist and management functions in the medical technology and pharmaceutical industries
- Satistical evaluations of basic pay, variable remuneration and lump-sum expenses
- Separate evaluation according to orientation, specific sector and size of companies, regions and cantons
- Clear results for participants with an additional report on current remuneration practices (e.g. on working hours, variable remuneration and career starters)
Medtech Remuneration Survey 2022 – Time schedule
- Start of registration: December 2021
- Launch: February 2022
- Registration deadline: May 2022
- Deadline submission of data: June 2022
- Final results: August 2022
A draft of the Medtech 2022 list of functions is available in the product description offered for download below. Should you have questions or need further information, kindly contact Urs Klingler.
Previous and new participants are welcome and invited to register for this remuneration survey. Urs Klingler looks forward to your participation and contact by phone or email!