This year, the Medtech Remuneration Survey is being conducted for the fourth time. Target groups are providers of medical technology solutions from the medtech and pharma sectors. This year’s edition is launched nationwide in Switzerland and carried out both in English and in German.
When taking part in this remuneration survey, participants enter their internal salary data in a confidential survey file and once the survey is concluded, participants receive a detailed and anonymised report on the current remuneration in the market as well as their company’s position in the market compared to competitors.
Medtech Remuneration Survey 2021 – Key points
- Carried out nationwide in English and in German
- Tailor-made participation options for small to large companies
- Over 85 specialist and management functions in the medical technology and pharmaceutical industries
- Satistical evaluations of basic pay, variable remuneration and lump-sum expenses
- Separate evaluation according to orientation and size of companies, regions and cantons
- Clear results for participants with an additional report on current remuneration practices (e.g. on working hours, variable remuneration and career starters)
Medtech Remuneration Survey 2021 – Time schedule
- Start of registration: August 17th, 2020
- Closing date for registration: end of May 2021
- Deadline for submission of data: mid June 2021
- Presentation of the results: July 2021
Product description and registration form
A draft of the Medtech 2021 list of functions is available in the product description offered for download below. Should you have questions or need further information, kindly contact Lukas Molkentin.
Detailled information regarding this remuneration survey can be downloaded here: