Based on the latest annual reports of 2020, the klingler Governance & Remuneration Report analyses and comments the board of directors and management structures of all companies listed in the Swiss Performance Index (SPI). The latest and fifth edition of this report has just been published. It examines almost 200 SPI companies and thus once again covers an extraordinarily broad spectrum of companies, which should make it a highly informative read.
The 2020 / 2021 report focuses in particular on the following topics:
- Current compensation practices for members of the board of directors and of the management of SPI companies.
- Compensation levels and structures depending on the size of the company or industry.
- Personnel issues in the board of directors: What are the ideal tasks of the nomination committee and the compensation committee? How are these tasks distributed in practice?
- What is the current situation regarding succession planning in SPI-listed companies? – Are the nomination committees optimally prepared for expected and unexpected losses of key personnel?
- Individualised retirement provision plan in Switzerland with 1e solutions from the perspective of employers and employees.
Would you like to learn more on these topics?
How to receive the report
The klingler Governance & Compensation Report 2020 / 2021 can be ordered free of charge as a print version at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Urs Klingler will be happy to answer any questions and provide further information on the klingler Governance & Compensation Report as well as on all topics related to total compensation and succession planning.